OTTHUNDERDOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question for the faker and why i'm upset about it

3 posters

Go down

A question for the faker and why i'm upset about it Empty A question for the faker and why i'm upset about it

Post by The Real Link63 Thu 16 Jun - 16:11:49

First of all, The thought that I would be so salty about what happened or be that angry at thunderdome, that i would make a fucking fake forum about them is both laughable and hugely fucking offensive

Second of all, what the fuck kind of a gay name is C-Rater, I would never come up with some gay shit like that.

Third of all, Here's a message from real me https://i.imgur.com/h2x0QFy.jpg

alright, now come clean bro, you just got disproved.
The Real Link63
The Real Link63

Back to top Go down

A question for the faker and why i'm upset about it Empty Re: A question for the faker and why i'm upset about it

Post by The Real Link63 Thu 16 Jun - 16:24:36

By the way, I never sent any litigation's to OTTD, the most iv'e done is correct my shoutwiki article.
The Real Link63
The Real Link63

Back to top Go down

A question for the faker and why i'm upset about it Empty Re: A question for the faker and why i'm upset about it

Post by PwnerBoner Thu 16 Jun - 16:31:18

o fuck link just shit his pants all over this fake ass forum

PwnerBoner

Back to top Go down

Post by chinese mastermind Wed 13 Jul - 16:31:05

ok
chinese mastermind
chinese mastermind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum